Wednesday 2 May 2012

Celtic re-charge

Hi, I had hoped to be able to write this during my trip back to my homeland but my parents don't have internet connection and it all got a bit too hard. Anyway, my 15 year old daughter Tara and I had a great time, reconnecting with family and friends and our celtic roots.

Tara was born on the same date as my dad - she used to say "Me and drandpa's twins!" - and I was reminded that they share many traits, not least a wicked sense of humour and mischief. It was also wonderful to catch up with my mum and  two sisters who regardless of distance are my main support system and great friends.

We did some travelling around and I have placed some pics on another page of this blog. I had forgotten how beautiful Ireland is and how strong her pull on my energy can be. It has taken two weeks now to re-engage with Australia and to gently release Ireland's pull. I know however that I am never fully un-plugged - my healing and understanding is fed and sourced from my Celtic genes. Friends and clients here say that I look energised - so maybe I had been away too long. Maybe as Michael O'Loughlin's indigenous relatives said to him on "Who do you think you are" the other night - "Not good to be too long away from Country."


No comments:

Post a Comment